Submissions for this promo have closed.
If you would like to be notified about our next promos then please sign up to the author newsletter
Looking for another way to promote your Mystery / Thriller / Suspense ebook?
Want to grow your mailing list?
Want relevant also boughts?
Then join the SPRT Multi-Author Cross Promo Giveaway and reap the benefits of cross promoting with other authors in your genre.
How it works:
- Authors submit their ebook that meets all of the requirements listed below
- Payment is made if your ebook is accepted
- We provide a landing page with all of the ebooks displayed (includes cover, sub-genre and link to Amazon sales page)
- We will also run a Rafflecoptor on the site. In order for the readers to enter they have to give permission for an author to add them to their mailing lists and/or share the promo. Each entry will give them a chance to win Amazon Gift Cards.
- On the three days of the promo authors MUST:
- make sure their ebook is available for FREE, and
- send a newsletter to their mailing list to inform them of the awesome promo and giveaway.
Authors can also share it on social media and we’ll set up a Facebook group to facilitate sharing of posts/tweets, etc. We’ll even provide pretty images!
- Readers will start downloading free ebooks in the sub genres that they love, joining mailing lists and sharing the promo with their friends.
Please note: Readers are picky even with free ebooks so number of downloads of your ebook as well as sign ups for your mailing list may vary.
- Your ebook MUST be Mystery, Thriller or Suspense. Sub genres are welcome as well as cross genres–provided one genre is Mystery, Thriller or Suspense (see submission form for more information).
- The ebook you submit MUST be available for FREE (perma-free or temp-free) for all three days of the promo: 27 – 29 July.
- Your ebook MUST have a professional-looking and genre-specific cover, catchy blurb and be properly edited. If it does not meet these requirements then we reserve the right to decline your ebook. There is no minimum word count requirement.
- You MUST be willing to share the promo with your newsletter subscribers and via social media on the days of the promo.
- If your ebook is selected then you MUST be willing to pay US$10, which will go towards the reader giveaway, advertising, PayPal’s fees and any other associated costs.
- The deadline for all submissions is 24 July 2016.
How will you, the author, benefit?
Discoverability and an extended audience.
Not only are you rewarding your existing fans with access to great content in a genre they already love as well as a chance to win prizes, but you’ll also gain new readers. Readers that will be encouraged to sign up to your mailing list and share the promo to their friends.
And don’t forget also boughts! Because when readers are downloading your ebook they’ll also be downloading the ebooks of other authors in the promo and everyone’s also boughts will be relevant and help with discoverability!
We’ll be running two promo giveaways side-by-side!
One will be an American (and rest of world) promo with the giveaway prize being an American Amazon Gift Card. The other promo will be UK specific, with the prize being a UK Amazon Gift Card!
Why are we doing this?
Well, we thought it’d be neat to not only boost our UK sales/downloads on Amazon but to encourage more UK residents sign up for our mailing lists…
Oh, you mean running the whole thing? Well we’re actually a long running podcast for indie authors and run by indie authors and we want to do even more for the community. We’re nice like that 🙂
Will there be pretty images?
Yes, there will! We’re going to make some pretty banners. They’ll be made available in multiple sizes so you can use them on FB, twitter, your site and mailing lists.
Anything else we should know?
Regarding the mailing list sign ups: we will be collecting names and email addresses of readers on your behalf and then forwarding them to you after the promo has been completed. These will be readers who have specifically requested to be added to your mailing list, not a bulk list going to every author in the promo.
We recommend you set up a separate list for contacting these readers. That way you can feel them out after the promo to see if they will convert to being a true fan or not and then either delete them or move them to your main list. Separate the fans from those only interested in freebies.
If you have any questions regarding the promo giveaway or are having trouble with the submission form then please contact us via our contact form.
We will not ask for payment until we have approved your entry.
Payments to be made via Paypal only.